Shipping / Postage
For more info on the DPD Local "Predict" and "Follow My Parcel" services we use
- Mainland England Scotland & Wales: Parcels to addresses accessible by road, are subject to a £8.50 postage charge,(unless otherwise stated) delivered by DPD Local couriers usually within 1 to 2 working days of ordering.
- Northern Ireland BT Postcodes : Parcels are subject to a £10.00 postage charge,(unless otherwise stated) delivered by Royal Mail usually within 2 to 4 working days of ordering.
- UK Postcodes Order Value Under £30 : Parcels are subject to a £4.50 postage charge,(unless otherwise stated) delivered by Royal Mail usually within 2 to 4 working days of ordering.
- UK Offshore islands and Scottish Highlands
All UK Post codes not accessible by road from mainland England are subject to a £10.00 postage charge, (unless otherwise stated), and delivered by Royal Mail usually within 2 to 4 working days of ordering
Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Scottish islands with the following post codes:
IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, IM, TR21-25
- Europe Zone 1-3
Parcels are subject to a £10.00 postage charge, (unless otherwise stated) delivered by Royal Mail usually within 2 to 4 working days of ordering.
This service covers:
- Republic Of Ireland
- Czech Republic
Items will usually be shipped with DPD, We will get the cheapest quote possible and invoice you for the shipping cost.
If you email us with a list of your required items, we can provide a shipping quote before you purchase..
- Please note: Choosing your postage option only assists with creating your invoice, if the incorrect shipping service has been selected we will contact you to ammend and collect any outstanding cost .
Please contact us first!!
Any unauthorised returns will not be accepted and costs incurred will not be refunded...
Please take care to pack any returns as you received them, poorly packaged / damaged parcels will not be accepted.
Goods must be sent back in the condition they were received, damage caused after delivery is not acceptable as a reason for a return.
Faulty items will receive immediate attention by replacement or refund, as appropriate, by return post.
Unwanted items will normally be exchanged or refunded if returned unused, within 14 days of receipt. Postage will normally be charged on exchanged items.
Please include a covering letter with details of the return, or a printout of any e-mail correspondence which you have sent or received from us, regarding your return.
Pre Order Prices:
When items are offered on the website for pre order, prices stated are based on information given to us by our suppliers, if for some reason out of our control these prices change before the delivery date, we in turn will have to change our prices to suit....
If this situation arises customers will be informed of the changes and given the opportunity to cancel or amend their order....
Cut Back Policy in Event of Short Supply :
On occasions a supplier may be unable to fulfill our order in full due to shortage of supply by the manufacturer or over subscription to the trade or for other reasons beyond our control.
In the event of this happening we will apply the following policy:
Any order for more than one piece of the item in question will be reduced to an order for one piece only.
In the event this doesn't allow enough product to supply one to each who has ordered: All orders will be sorted into date/time order and items will be allocated in single pieces to each order in date/time order to ensure that the model is supplied on a first come first served basis.
Orders must be made through our online ordering system or by phone/post providing full delivery address and payment details to be valid...
Claims of non delivery will not be considered valid after 30 days from the date of dispatch, this is due to our couriers claims procedures...
We reserve the right to decline any order submitted for processing through our online ordering system... customers will be notified if we choose not to accept their order..